As though rocking the party at some of the world’s biggest venues wasn’t enough, this fall A-Trak hit the road to get on the ones and twos at the country’s biggest house parties.
Seriously, the artist got in a van with fellow Fool’s Gold artists Flosstradamus & Donnis and set off on a party-crushing tour, turning private homes and properties into massive concerts from St. Louis to Athens (Georgia). In Part II, the party-makers head north to a secret location in Chicago, then east to Asbury Park Bowling Lanes.
Watch both videos for the music, but also for this other great stuff:
- Donnis alternatively getting hit on, hitting-on, and grinding with pretty much every girl that ever makes it on-camera
- A topless chick lying in a coffin, pretending to be dead
- Party photographer/Twitter personality Kirill Was Here chugging whiskey… out of a vodka bottle
- More topless chicks wrestling each other in a shower somewhere
- A-Trak’s House Party Tour Recap (Part Two) (itsstrictly.com)
- A-Trak To Headline Fool’s Gold Day Off L.A. (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Listen: A-Trak’s “Piss Test” Remix With Jim Jones, Juicy J, El-P, Flatbush Zombies, and Flosstradamus (pitchfork.com)